- Description of ServiceHealthyBabyNetwork.com is providing Member/User/Users with free searching and posting of classified ads. Member/User/User must provide (1) all equipment necessary for their own Internet connection, including computer and modem and (2) provide for Member/User’s access to the Internet, and (3) pay any fees relate with such connection.
- ContentThe Member/User acknowledges that all content (postings, messages, files, images) that appear on HealthyBabyNetwork.com are the sole responsibility of the Member/User that created the original ad or posting and are responsible for its content or any other information provided through links, images, emails. HealthyBabyNetwork.com is not responsible and does not control content posted to the site although we will try to monitor all content and reserve the right to delete any content we determine inappropriate.
The Member/User agrees NOT TO POST content that is:
unlawful, harmful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, abusive, invasive of another’s privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way;
hateful, derogatory or threatening toward any individual, race, religion, gender, age, disability or ethnicity;
pornographic or illustrates persons engaged in sexual acts of any kind;
related, linked or contains spam, pyramid schemes or commercial advertising;
infringing on any copyright, trademark, patent or content that you do not have a right to;
advertising any illegal service or items for sale that is prohibited by the province of Ontario;
explicitly describing any individuals personal information (description, address, identifying information etc.) without permission of the individual;
The Member/User agrees NOT TO;
Harass any Member/User
Use any automated posting software to regularly post ads or post ads in bulk.
Use any personal information, email, phone numbers etc. to solicit Members/Users for any purpose.
- Disclaimer of Warranties.The site is provided by HealthyBabyNetwork.com on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, HealthyBabyNetwork.com makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of this web site in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. HealthyBabyNetwork.com shall have no liability for any interruptions in the use of this Website. HealthyBabyNetwork.com disclaims all warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, therefore the above-referenced exclusion is inapplicable.
- Limitation of LiabilityHealthyBabyNetwork.com shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular HealthyBabyNetwork.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to this web site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law, or otherwise, even if HealthyBabyNetwork.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Some jurisdictions do not allow for the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, therefore some of the above limitations is imapplicable.
- IndemnificationMember/User agrees to indemnify and hold HealthyBabyNetwork.com, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of Member/User’s use of the Service, the violation of this Agreement, or infringement by Member/User, or other user of the Service using Member/User’s computer, of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.
- Modifications and Interruption to ServiceHealthyBabyNetwork.com reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to the Member/User. HealthyBabyNetwork.com shall not be liable to Member/User or any third party should HealthyBabyNetwork.com exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service. Member/User acknowledges and accepts that HealthyBabyNetwork.com does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our website and operation of our website may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.
- Disclaimer Regarding Accuracy of Vendor InformationProduct specifications and other information have either been provided by the Vendors or collected from publicly available sources. While HealthyBabyNetwork.com makes every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, we can make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of any information provided on this website.
HealthyBabyNetwork.com makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with regard to any product provided or offered by any Vendor, and you acknowledge that any reliance on representations and warranties provided by any Vendor shall be at your own risk.
- Compliance with LawsMember/User assumes all knowledge of applicable law and is responsible for compliance with any such laws. Member/User may not use the Service in any way that violates applicable provincial, federal, or international laws, regulations or other government requirements. Member/User further agrees not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
- SpamIf Member/User uses HealthyBabyNetwork.com’s computer, server, or system to send unsolicited email advertisements to HealthyBabyNetwork.com’s users or any individual, the sender will be subject to international, federal, provincial laws and regulations. This is considered a violation of our terms and may result in the sender being charged and/or incurring legal expenses for HealthyBabyNetwork.com’s attorneys or agents.
- Copyright and Trademark InformationAll content included or available on this site, including site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof is ©2007- HealthyBabyNetwork.com, will all rights reserved, or is the property of HealthyBabyNetwork.com and/or third parties protected by intellectual property rights. Any use of materials on the website, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or replication, any form of data extraction or data mining, or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior written permission of an authorized officer of HealthyBabyNetwork.com is strictly prohibited. Member/Users/Users agree that they will not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained therein without prior written permission of an authorized officer of HealthyBabyNetwork.com.
All trademarks displayed on HealthyBabyNetwork.com’s website are the trademarks of their respective owners, and constitute neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of those Vendors. In addition, such use of trademarks or links to the web sites of Vendors is not intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that those Vendors endorse or have any affiliation with HealthyBabyNetwork.com.
- Notification of Claimed Copyright InfringementPursuant to Section 512(c) of the Copyright Revision Act, as enacted through the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, HealthyBabyNetwork.com designates the following individual as its agent for receipt of notifications of claimed copyright infringement.
By Email: contact@HealthyBabyNetwork.com
- BotnetsHealthyBabyNetwork.com retains the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate any accounts involved with botnets and related activities. If any hostnames are used as command and control points for botnets, HealthyBabyNetwork.com reserves the right to direct the involved hostnames to a honeypot, loopback address, logging facility, or any other destination at our discretion.