We first introduced our LaborKit many years ago but so much has changed since then.
We first introduced our LaborKit prepacked hospital bags many years ago but so much has changed since then.
The growing awareness of toxins in our food, cosmetics and baby products has pushed some big brands to make some changes in order to keep their customers. Moms are more concerned about what they put on their pregnant body and on their newborn baby. Healthier options like organic, GMO-free products are introduced everyday to serve those who are making informed choices about what they eat and who they buy from. This is all good.
Our new LaborKit focuses on natural and organic products including biodegradable diapers and a water bottle made of recycled materials and BPA-free. Each LaborKit also includes organic breast pads, a breast milk storage guide, a compact nursing pillow and nipple cream to help new moms get through the first days breast feeding. Here is a complete list of what EVERY LaborKit contains.
Included in your LaborKit
- 1 Beautiful pre-packed duffle bag with room for clothes for mom & baby
- 1 AxillaPilla™ (great for nursing)
- 2 Washable Bamboobies Nursing Pads and Nipple Butter
- 5 Premium natural skin care items (Natural Lip Balm, Organic Shampoo & Body Wash, Organic Washcloth, Natural Stretch Mark Cream, Body Lotion)
- 3 Eco-friendly, biodegradable diapers
- 3 Sanitary pads, 2 pair of mesh underwear
- 2 ice packs and 4 sleeves (for relief of engorgement or for perineal area)
- 1 Stretchy headband
- 1 20 oz water bottle (BPA free) made from recycled material, recyclable
- 1 Stress Ball
- 1 Document folder with Birth Plan, Hospital Checklist, Breastmilk Storage Guide
- 4 Thank-you note cards and note pad
- 1 Pair of non-skid socks
- 1 Pair Flip flops
- 1 KIND healthy snack bar (gluten-free)
Remember to have your hospital bag shipped at the start of your third trimester. You want to be ready and knowing you have everything you need helps ease any stress as your due date approaches.
Wishing you a wonderful birth experience!