Here are our Top 10 gift suggestions for a mom-to-be.
1. Belleze Belly Tubes are a must -have to get the most out of a maternity wardrobe. Worn around the belly, they hide bellies and extend the length of any shirt. Check out a recent review at BabyShowerGifts.net
2. Motherhood Essentials Kit contains four great skin care products that new moms will love. 100% phthalate-free and all ingredients are screened in medical databases to ensure safe use by nursing mothers.
3. Spa Gift Cards are always welcome during or after pregnancy. Comfort for sore feet and aching back. Life is busy with a new baby and having a little time just to pamper mom is always appreciated.
4. Maternity or Newborn Session. A growing trend is to have professional photos taken in the last few weeks of pregnancy or the first few weeks with a newborn. Moms will often look back fondly on their belly and pregnancy. A studio session before or after baby is a thoughtful gift.
5. A great diaper bag makes life easier for a new mom. Although it is a necessary item and practical gift, choosing one that is a little more expensive than most will be a luxury any mom would appreciate.
6. Baby’s First Journal is a comprehensive log book for parents to track the eating, sleeping and diapering schedules of their newborn. It makes a great gift because new moms always have a ton of concerns and keeping track in a journal will reduce worry and be a great reference for doctor’s appointments.
7. Teething Bling by Smart Mom Jewelry lets mom be fashionable and give baby something safe to chew on. Babies are always grabbing at necklaces so give mom something pretty and practical. Non-toxic, phthalate, BPA, PVC and lead free and all pendants come with a breakaway clasp.
8. Breastfeeding pillows, like Boppy, are great gifts whether you know if mom is going to breast feed or not. The pillows offer extra support for mom when she rests, hold baby in the right position when nursing, provides support for tummy time and sitting when baby is ready.
9. Gifts to make life a little easier once baby arrives. House cleaning services, restaurant gift cards, even a diaper service can make a big difference to a new mom.
10. Scrap booking supplies or photo albums. The first year has milestones that come fast and furious so give mom an opportunity to organize it into a treasured keepsake. There is nothing like the first few days.